Operations Manager, South East Asia - Educational Tours
- Bangkok, Thailand
About EF Educational Tours
We provide international and domestic travel experiences for North Americans, hands-on learning and lasting cultural connections for both students and adults by providing them with firsthand exposure to the world’s cultural, historic and natural sites as they study them. For more information, visit www.eftours.com.
EF Educational Tours is currently looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic candidate to join the Bangkok Regional Office Operations department focused on producing our Educational Tours. We are looking for candidates who enjoy building relationships with suppliers, have great communication skills and enjoy working in an international environment.
As an Operations Manager you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of programs in South East Asia, in Thailand, Vietnam and Cambodia specifically. By working closely with colleagues across the global Operations department, your main role is to ensure a beautiful experience for our customers both leading up to, and during the program.
Main Areas of Responsibility
- Build and execute on a booking strategy for each experience (activity, meal, guides) specifically with Thai and Vietnamese (few Cambodian) suppliers which meets cost and capacity limitations in line with set quality standards.
- Responsible for overall customer experience and quality score for tour portfolio
- Continuously improve the logistics for each itinerary to minimize travel time and maximize educational value.
- Working closely with our South East Asia Regional Manager to ensure allocations done in timely manner for the tour
- Monitor customer feedback during the Program and provide support when required.
- Through deeper analysis of your Programs you will be expected to provided expert insights to help drive improvement in customer experience and product innovation.
- Spreads positive energy and makes the workplace a fun environment.
- Strives to create a collaborative and dynamic environment on day to day basis.
- Willing to share information, and not be scared to discuss when things are not going well
- Puts the customer in the center and is service minded.
Requirements for the role
- Language: Fluency in Thai (a must) and Vietnamese with good proficiency in English.
- Work Permit in Thailand
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and good working knowledge of MS Excel.
- Travel experience or working in an international environment is a plus
Please send in your CV & Cover Letter in English as soon as possible. As a first step, you will be invited for a Video interview if you fit the requirements for the role.
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education.
Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, ability, parental status, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Back to top