OPERATIONS MANAGER - KOREA
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated, and detail oriented Operations Manager to join our Korea Team. As the Operations Manager, you oversee and implement all initiatives related to post sales service and ensure each of our students has a seamless experience with EF.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Streamline post sales operations to provide customers efficient and quality service
- Facilitate transition of customers from sales team to school operations team
- Provide sales and administrative support throughout sales process
- Maintain and nurture client relationships
- Support marketing events and campaigns
- A University degree;
- 5+ years of related work experience;
- Fluency in Korean and English;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Energetic, flexible personality and entrepreneurial spirit;
- Ability to prioritize, meet challenging deadlines and perform under pressure;
- Detail oriented and customer service minded;
- Overseas studying / working experience would be an advantage.
You are driven to succeed and will always go the extra mile for your customers, friends, family. You are detail oriented and focused on getting great results, but you don’t forget to have a good time whilst getting there. You are outgoing and positive. You believe that by being hands-on and passionate, nothing is impossible.
We are travelers, innovators, doers and thinkers. We are open and collaborative, we are dedicated and passionate – we really work hard, then play hard. We believe that education can break down barriers of language, culture and geography and we are proud of the role that we can play in that.
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 53 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top