The Telemarketing division (hereinafter referred to as TMK) is central and essential to the sales funnel of EF English Centers (hereinafter referred to as EFEC). The vision of TMK is to become an efficient and soulful place that runs on advanced technology, intelligent data, lean process, and with engaged and loyal staff. The mission of TMK is to serve as EF’s window to showcase EF’s incomparable quality, provide quality customer visits (internally known as ‘show’) to EFEC’s 60+ centers in 17 cities and provide insights to the overall EFEC business.
Reporting directly to the General Manager of the 500-staff division, Operations Manager is a key management role in EFEC TMK. You will manage a group of 30-50 agents (internally named Course Consultant Assistant). As a business manager and people leader, you will
- Maximize the usage of company marketing resources (internally called ‘marketing leads’) and enable target achievement of the whole team which mainly includes show volume, leads to show rate, and leads to close rate.
- Work closely with Central Sales Operations team, set the team target and smart implementation strategies.
- Work closely with Regional General Manager, Center General Manager and Center Sales Manager of the target EFEC region to know the real-time market status quo, target achievement pace, and make prompt reaction decisions based on acquired insights.
- Directly supervise 3-5 Supervisors, develop their management competency through great influencing/management skills, and work with them together to optimize work efficiency of every agent (indicated by % Leads to Show, % Leads to Close, by channel, talk time, productivity per agent, etc).
- Cooperate with recruitment team, hire right people, retain and grow talents.
You are exactly whom we are looking for, if
- You are a leader with vision. You are strategic and hands on. You are passionate about driving efficiency through people/process/system.
- You have great business acumen and analytical skills. You understand or have the ability to quickly understand the key success factors for Call Center operations.
- You are action-driven. You have the ability to make speedy, ongoing decisions and the drive to make things happen. You strive to continuously optimize operational efficiency.
- You are excellent in communication, oral and written. You are able to communicate and influence others.
- You are culturally aware.
- You have incredible work ethics.
- You enjoy working in a young, dynamic and exciting environment.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top