Operations Internship (Northern and Central Europe)
Internship, Operations Department, Northern and Central Europe
Go Ahead Tours is part of EF Education First, the world’s largest privately owned company specialized in education and travel. Go Ahead Tours is a product that specializes in the adult North American market.
The internship starts in December 2018 / January 2019 and lasts one year.
As a Go Ahead Tours Intern, you will support Go Ahead’s purchasing and operations staff to achieve their goals of providing high-quality travel experiences for American and Canadian customers who travel the world with us.
Areas of responsibility include daily communication with business partners and colleagues in the whole world, negotiation, market research and supplier development, accounts payable and various travel bookings.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Managing the accounts payable of your area, as well as a budget
- Negotiating prices and securing bookings with hotels, restaurants, and tourist attractions.
- Prospecting and identifying new business partners
- Settling accounts with your suppliers
- English is mandatory
- German or other Eastern European languages are a plus
- University degree
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Self-driven and flexible. A quick learner and a proven problem solver
- Enjoys working with numbers and Microsoft Excel
- Able to analyze and question processes and always come up with creative ways of improving them. Think out of the box!
- Nationality of one of the EU or EFTA countries or permission to work in Switzerland
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you.
Back to top