Operations Director - Graduate programs
The Operations Director has oversight responsibility for developing and implementing operational policies and procedures, including Health and Safety, emergency procedures and welfare, which are globally consistent and aligned to the Hult mission and strategy. You will be responsible for maintaining the highest student service and support standards at Hult International Business School in our London, graduate campus. To accomplish this, you will hire, develop, and evaluate the School’s operations team; you will also oversee all support functions, resource acquisition, and departmental budgeting; and you will meet regularly with senior management to provide critical feedback that enables the School to grow and improve for students, faculty, staff, the local community, and higher education at large.
- You believe in operational excellence within global education, and embrace cultural diversity in your School
- You insist on the highest service standards in order to provide your students with a transformational business education
- You are a natural team leader. You bring out the very best in those who work with you—and for you
- Your colleagues, staff, and students trust and respect you. You are deft at explaining or enforcing School policies, and effectively training new operational staff in School standards, policies, and procedures
- You are a team player, and can work cross-functionally and collaboratively to incorporate the very latest innovations and best practices into our campus
- You are a born diplomat. You feel comfortable representing your School to a range of stakeholders
- You are results-driven and hands-on. You believe nothing is impossible if you have the right attitude and a little entrepreneurial spirit.
- Your strength is delivering operational excellence and solving problems.
- You actually thrive under pressure, and enjoy fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environments
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional strong analytical problem solving skills
- 6+ years of experience in relevant operational roles, preferably with a demonstrated understanding of business education administration
- Proven people and business leader and problem solver
- Master’s degree in a relevant business/educational major preferred
- International work or study experience is a big plus
Please note that you must have the right to work in the UK to be considered for this position.
Hult International Business School is a leading global business school offering a Bachelor degree, full-time and part-time Master degrees, one year accelerated and part-time Executive MBAs, a Doctoral program and Ashridge Executive Education programs.
Hult’s innovative curriculum is taught by inspiring professors who possess real-world business experience. In addition, students gain unrivaled global business perspectives through Hult’s unique Global Campus Rotation - which allows students to study on a combination of Hult’s five campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai and Shanghai, as well as Hult’s rotation centers in New York City and Ashridge. With students representing 140 nationalities, Hult International Business School is a microcosm of the global economy that rewards those who can conduct business that transcends borders.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world.
By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Hult International Business School, Inc. is a non-profit corporation organized in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges to award US degrees. Hult has a strategic alliance with Ashridge, which is a legally separate UK charity and has the power to award UK degrees. Hult and Ashridge present a combined position under a common brand and operate as an integrated educational institution, which leverages on the strengths of both.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top