Hult International Business School seeks to fill a Mental Health Clinician position in a one-person center. The successful candidate will be an independently licensed counselor or social worker with established clinical, outreach and training experience serving diverse populations. This person will be responsible for coordinating referrals, scheduling and service delivery.
- Provides counseling services in the form of:
- Individual and group counseling
- Initial assessments
- Behavioral health consultation
- Crisis appointments
- Ensures record-keeping and clinical services are in regulatory and ethical compliance.
- Participates in case conference and staff meetings.
- Collaborates and consults with psychiatric, medical, and other mental health providers
- Provides case management and documentation in support of service provision
- Determines, with supervisor, those students requiring a higher level of care and/or referrals.
- Responds to acute student mental health crises, sometimes involving hospitalization of the student which may involve after‐hours student crisis telephone calls as back‐up to the supervisor in their absence.
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to actively engage in clinical practice with students in ongoing counseling (with individuals, groups), in crisis intervention, and in outreach programs
- Ability to manage a very full caseload within a time-limited clinical setting
- Experience in the use of electronic/medical records systems; must be computer literate
- Knowledge of college student development theories and practice
- Ability to work with people from a variety of culturally diverse backgrounds
- An advanced degree in clinical counseling or social work (i.e., MFT, MSW) from an accredited educational institution is required.
- Independently Licensed or in the State of Massachusetts as a Professional Counselor or a Clinical Social Worker.
- Demonstrated experience working with individuals and communities from varying sexual orientations, gender identities, and ethnically, racially, socio-economically and internationally diverse backgrounds.
- Demonstrated professional development training in the areas of social justice, and systems of oppression/privilege as part of a commitment to building clinically relevant culturally competent skills.
- Demonstrated experience providing clinical services for the wide range of presenting issues seen in college students, including assessing and managing risk and the treatment of serious concerns (e.g., self-harm, personality disorders)
- Highly effective interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in another language.
- Strong outreach and consultation skills.
Commensurate with education and experience.
Hult International Business School is a leading global business school offering a Bachelor degree, full-time and part-time Master degrees, one year accelerated and part-time Executive MBAs, a Doctoral program and Ashridge Executive Education programs.
Hult’s innovative curriculum is taught by inspiring professors who possess real-world business experience. In addition, students gain unrivaled global business perspectives through Hult’s unique Global Campus Rotation - which allows students to study on a combination of Hult’s five campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai and Shanghai, as well as Hult’s rotation centers in New York City and Ashridge. With students representing 140 nationalities, Hult International Business School is a microcosm of the global economy that rewards those who can conduct business that transcends borders.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world.
By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Hult International Business School, Inc. is a non-profit corporation organized in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges to award US degrees. Hult has a strategic alliance with Ashridge, which is a legally separate UK charity and has the power to award UK degrees. Hult and Ashridge present a combined position under a common brand and operate as an integrated educational institution which leverages on the strengths of both.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top