Online Study Adviser (part-time) (French market)
TEACHER SUPPORT AND DEVELOPMENT
Our world-class development program provides the opportunity to enroll in certification courses and training modules, thus enabling a strong grounding necessary for advancing your career in teaching and teaching management. Study Advisers are also encouraged to participate in company-organized networking and social events.
- Planning and delivering the first Introduction lesson to students through our online learning platform.
- Using electronic media and EF-developed course ware to teach English efficiently and effectively.
- Evaluating student weak points and providing guidance for improvement
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- A TEFL or CELTA Certification
- The ability to obtain a clear background check
Teaching experience, Fluent French, European Citizen.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top