Online Marketing Associate – Ad Partners
We are looking for a self-motivated, results-oriented achiever who has a passion for wanting to learn or extend their knowledge of Digital Marketing and marketing in general. This is a chance to set your future career path in an industry that in high demand around the world. Working as part of the Teacher Recruitment and Training Marketing team your role will be vital in helping us recruit more teachers for our ever expanding schools business in China, Indonesia & Russia.
- Negotiate with website partners to post our recruitment ads and job listings at the best price for the best exposure.
- Analyze the results of ad campaigns and listings to make them convert better over-time and more cost effectively.
- Research new ad partners we can work with to grow our applications.
- Input into ad design to maximize the number of teacher applications.
- Complete quarterly competitor analysis to make sure our ads, and content is the best in the industry.
- Input into online marketing ideas in general to increase our teacher applications.
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English copywriting may be involved.
- Should enjoy delving into data and running experiments
- Must be planning on staying in China for at least 2 more years
- Good Excel and PowerPoint Skills
- Ability to provide accurate information and reports, paying close attention to detail.
- Digital marketing experience a plus
This role is based in Shanghai.
Back to top