Office receptionist / administrator
We are looking for a full-time receptionist to join our team as soon as possible. The ideal candidate would be friendly, enthusiastic and someone who genuinely enjoys working with people.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Answering phones and diverting calls to the relevant individual, taking messages and passing them on
• Greeting staff and external guests as a point of first reference
• Dealing with post and deliveries
• Dealing with suppliers
• Booking hotel accommodation and taxis
• Ordering office stationary
• Assisting with office events ie. printing posters and styling the office for events
• Assisting with office meetings
• Creating ID cards for staff
• Assisting general staff with any questions or queries they might have ie IT in meeting rooms
• Can-do attitude
• Enjoys working as part of a team
• Excellent communication skills
• Very-well presented
• Proficient at multi-tasking
• A people-person
• Is able to take the initiative
• Highly proficient in outlook
• Good working knowledge of excel/ word / powerpoint
• Fluent in English
As the world leader in international education, EF Education First is paving new roads for learning – using technology, research and design. EF is an entrepreneurial, innovate, dynamic and international organization employing 46,500 people across 116 countries.
While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
EF is always on the lookout for sharp and passionate people to join our worldwide team. If you are curious about opportunities at EF, we would love to hear from you!
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top