EF Education First
We are travelers, innovators, doers and thinkers. We are open and collaborative, we are dedicated and passionate - we really work hard, then play hard. We believe that education can break down barriers of language, culture and geography and we are proud of the role that we can play in that. You are driven to succeed and will always go the extra mile for your customers, friends, family. Job satisfaction is very important for your happiness. You are focused on getting great results, but you don't forget to have a good time whilst getting there. You are outgoing and positive. You are great at whatever you put your mind to, but that never makes you arrogant. You believe that by being hands-on and getting stuck in, nothing is impossible. You are passionate about travelling and meeting people from all over the world.
We are looking for someone that would like to join a fast-growing entrepreneurial organization which is also a global leader in its field. It is the stepping stone for future senior management roles within the entire organization.
As an office manager, for EF International Language Centers, you will be responsible for the drive of sales and marketing activities in Mexico.
You are very ambitious, highly motivated, entrepreneurial as well as performance oriented to reach sales & service goals and deliver on the highest of standards.
You thrive under pressure and you have big professional and personal dreams
You have experience of leading people and want to evolve in an international business environment.
You are ready to be coached and trained both nationally and internationally by professionals from the industry in order to achieve your individual, your teams' and your company's goals
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
* Planning, coordination and development of sales & marketing activities
* Management, execution and review of the telemarketing
* Have knowledge of current sales trends in your markets
* Leadership and development of sales staff
* Management of quality control and customer service
* Full ownership of direct sales in your office and of the achievement of sales
* To build up new and maintain existing relations with schools and Universities
* Responsibility for the control and monitoring of budgets
* Complete ownership of all other relevant business aspects and expansion
* Mother tongue Spanish, fluency in English is excluding
* An undergraduate degree, preferably in marketing, business, or related
* International experience (study/work)
* 2 - 5 years of direct sales
* Strong business acumen and commercial instinct
* Tested leadership ability
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to prioritize and be efficient - perform under pressure
* Experience in creating online and offline marketing campaigns
* You are a creative but strategic thinker - with a passion for details
* Proactive, aggressive and able to work independently
* Entrepreneurial spirit, who thrives under high pressure
* Want to work in an uncontrolled environment with very few restrictions
* You have a highly sales-oriented mindset with a customer-focused nature
* Flexible attitude towards work - you are not, and do not wish to be a 9-5 person
Our company is one of the world leader's in international education. The company is a privately held education organization with four main businesses: language training, academic degrees, educational travel and cultural exchange. The company offers a modern, international work environment and a competitive remuneration package, including paid vacation and the opportunity for overseas travel.
*Please submit your CV in English
Back to top