Office Management Executive
- Hong Kong
- Perform general receptionist duties including handling phone calls, greeting and serving walk-in guests
- Handle and distribute incoming/outgoing mails, arranging courier service
- Assist in organizing company events (internal and external)
- Liaise with our logistic company for stocking in & out the company items
- Provide full spectrum of general office administrative duties such as managing office supplies and equipment maintenance, business card preparation.
- Handle visa applications, hotel reservations, company projects such as staff activities and events.
- Act as our course leader for EF Language and Travel Program during summer time
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned
- HKDSE or above.
- Working experience in office reception, administration or customer service field will be an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skill, good telephone manner, pleasant personality and detail-minded
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Cantonese, Mandarin is a plus.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks
- Fresh Graduates are also welcome
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 500 offices and schools across 54 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
We are travelers, innovators, doers and thinkers. We are open and collaborative, we are dedicated and passionate – we really work hard, then play hard. We believe that education can break down barriers of language, culture and geography and we are proud of the role that we can play in that.
You are driven to succeed and will always go the extra mile for your customers, friends, family. You are detail oriented and focused on getting great results, but you don’t forget to have a good time whilst getting there. You are outgoing and positive. You believe that by being hands-on and passionate, nothing is impossible.
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you. Please send us your CV and cover letter in English.
Back to top