Office Coordinator Synopsis:
- Are you passionate about working with international students?
- Are you committed to excellence and to ensuring that students studying abroad get the best support and services available?
- If so then you might be the ideal Office Coordinator and Admin Assistant for the EF International Language Center in Boston.
About the School: The school is located in Brighton, Massachusetts and has a student body of approximately 400-800 students. You would have the amazing chance to get to know and work with an incredible population of international students. We have students from over 50 different countries and ranging in age from 16-65. The majority of our students are between the ages of 16-25. About the Position: The position of Office Coordinator is for someone who is a self-motivator, self-starter, and someone who is able to come up with solutions to problems by themselves. The main responsibility of the position is to help our administrative office with everyday tasks, such as managing the logistics of weekly orientations, conducting weekly evaluations with current students, and assisting in sales for potential walk-ins. The person in this position will also be responsible for arranging student transfers to and from the airport, managing and ordering office supplies, and occasionally stepping in to cover our reception desk. A big part of the position is interacting with our international students to ensure they have a wonderful stay here in Boston. The candidate should be comfortable conversing with students of many different nationalities and ages. This position is for someone who is looking to get their foot in the door for a career in education, office management or international travel.
- Good organizing and multi-tasking skills
- Proficiency in foreign languages and/or travel experience appreciated
- Friendly and extroverted = the position involves getting to know international students and establish a rapport with them
- Adaptable – successful candidates will be able to change the plan or schedule if need be
- Flexible – sometimes the role is an individual contributor, sometimes they need to manage a team of interns. Regardless, they need to be able to roll up their sleeves, jump in, and get the job done.
- Applicants should have some customer service experience and should be outgoing, professional, creative, organized and enjoy working with people from different countries and cultures. To apply please submit a resume and thoughtful cover letter via the online system.
About EF: EF is the world leader in international education. Our mission is to open the world through education and so far we have helped over 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree. EF International Language Schools offers language courses for students 16 to adult at our schools around the world. Our flexible courses in top destinations allow students of all language levels to study abroad when it’s convenient for them at a course intensity that fits their goals. With EF you learn a language by living it! www.ef.com/master/ils EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you. For more information, visit www.ef.com/careers.
Back to top