Office and Legality Manager
We are looking for an Office and Legality Manager for our fast growing team in EF Algeria.
Staffing our sales offices with the best employees is crucial for the success of our global organization.
At EF Education First, having the right attitude and a strong entrepreneurial spirit are just as important as academic degrees, professional experiences, and industry-specific knowledge.
If you feel you match the characteristics of our “EF spirit”, do reach to us as we have very exciting career opportunities for you.
- Support and manage the sales team, around 10 people
- Lead the office organization
- Sell our academic and language programs across a great range of destinations
- Human Resource Management
- Maintain company accounts and financial transactions
- Collect, classify, distribute or make available to one or more services written information received or sent by the company (letters, files, documents)
- Ensure that maintenance of the office is done regularly to prevent breakdowns.
- Assist in the recording and distribution of various invoices.
- Ensure the delivery of office equipment and supplies.
- Assist the various services in the classification of files (letters, various notes, reviews, etc.)
- Make commercial calls for the purpose of selling the company's services.
- Welcome newly accepted students from all over the world by reaching out to them by phone and email.
- Liaise with Enrollment Department in collecting information necessary to process visa documents for new students.
- Review financial documents to ensure compliance
- Maintain student records and produce regular reports in CRM, Poseidon.
- Serve as the main point of contact for newly accepted student queries related to the visa application process and provide continuous support and coaching for students in this process.
- Prepare students for their visa interviews by providing support by phone with sample interview questions, necessary documents to bring, and how to present one’s self during the interview.
- People oriented, good team manager
- Sales oriented, ambitious, flexible and a fast learner
- Native in French and Arabic, proficient in English
- University educated
- Someone with a positive attitude and a great team spirit
- Attention to detail
- Proficient at organizing and managing skills
- Legally able to work in Algeria without visa sponsoring.
- Knowledge of the local market is highly valued
In return for your dedication, we offer you a fun, dynamic environment, where you can make a real impact from the very start of your career, both on your customers and on the company. Other perks include international trainings and trips, exciting incentives, a lot of autonomy and the perspective of an exciting international career if you have what it takes!
We are 40,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 53 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top