New Business Account Manager, Virtual Ashridge
Job Title: New Business Account Manager, Virtual Ashridge
Location: Ashridge House, Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, HP4 1NS
Reports to: Head of Virtual Ashridge
Salary: £23-25k, plus bonus potential
Are you ready to become part of a global organization, with campuses in London, Boston, San Francisco, Dubai and Shanghai? For the right person, there is endless room for growth and a lifelong career, beginning at Ashridge.
Ashridge Executive Education is one of three operating divisions of Hult International Business School. Hult is a global institution with campuses in Boston, Dubai, San Francisco, Shanghai and three in or near London. The School's mission is to transform the lives of individuals and organisations by providing an exceptionally valuable and enduring education that brings together people, cultures, and ideas from all around the world.
Become the world’s most relevant business school
To be part of an exciting, growing team helping organisations in today’s more digitised world, by providing an award winning, online digital learning solution that empowers employees to be inspired in their professional self-development. Relevant, engaging and easily accessible, Virtual Ashridge is the leading solution that allows learners to access a business school education, from faculty and consultants, anytime they need it, anywhere in the world.
Ashridge Executive Education are looking for an experienced New Business Account Manager to join the Virtual Ashridge sales team and be part of the rapidly growing product area, following significant investment from the business in the platform, functionality and content resources.
You will also have the chance to gain knowledge and create opportunities for our Open and Custom program offers, Executive Coaching and Qualifications, working with our Regional Sales and Specialist Product teams to grow our engagement with clients.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Proactively ‘hunting’ new clients to achieve new business targets, through outbound calls, prospecting potential clients via research, and following up trial requests and marketing leads
- Maintaining and developing existing accounts and client relationships
- Provide web demos for clients and to help support our colleagues in sales as the VA product ‘expert’
- Managing sales pipeline via Salesforce and ensuring internal sales processes are followed to provide up to date and accurate forecasting information
- Processing of client contracts via Salesforce, including invoicing and supporting our finance team in the prompt settlement of client accounts
- Liaising with our legal team for any standard contract variations as and when requested by the client
- Having integral input into Virtual Ashridge product innovation, to always ensure our offer remains relevant, including gaining and sharing client feedback with the wider product team
- Supporting the Ashridge sales team in Virtual Ashridge opportunities, for the benefit of the product team target
- Looking for opportunities to cross-sell the Ashridge offers and engage the relevant team members
- Proven track record in Account Management and New Business Development, with at least 1yrs experience selling B2B
- Technically savvy
- Experience of other digital platforms/online learning desirable, but not essential
- Ability to learn quickly and be very articulate in their approach to selling, with great attention to detail
- Confidence to run client pitches, respond to tenders/RFI/RFP’s with the support of our Sales Enablement team
- Excellent client relationship building qualities
- Very confident on the phone and in holding web meetings
- Passionate about customer service and ensuring the client is central to everything we do
- Entrepreneurial in approach to achieving, and exceeding targets, and to the overall growth and development of our product offer for Ashridge Executive Education
- Must be a team player with the approach that Nothing is Impossible
- Friendly and approachable, energetic and enthusiastic
- Desire to succeed
- 25 days paid holiday each year
- Complimentary daily lunch and coffee/tea available to all staff
- Free access to on-site gym (with swimming pool, spa, sauna, steam room, squash court and outdoor sporting facilities)
- Access to the company pension scheme and healthcare schemes
- Free staff shuttle to and from Berkhamsted station (set schedule)
- Free on-site parking
- Free access to Virtual Ashridge, our award winning online learning resource tool
Back to top