National Sales Training Director
The position will focus on EFEC national sales training and compliance but not limited to it. He or she will be responsible for national sales training system, material, kits standardization, development and keep refining. Deliver national level training including TTT, training for new managers, training for new sample centers, meanwhile work with regional CSO team to deliver the training and following up in nationwide 6 regions. This role will also need quite much communication and alignment with cross-functional team like product, service, academy, finance, online marketing, offline marketing and TMK team, and engagement in sales strategy, sales system, sales driving and student relationship.
- Take leadership to build up, develop and keep refining national training system, standardize sales training materials, scripts and sales kits, follow up the after-training execution by compliance management;
- Dot line Lead Regional CSO managers to deliver CC boot camp training, follow up training and coaching, audit and support sales standardization execution in front line
- Deliver standardized training for new opened model centers and Train the trainer (including CSM) for nationwide;
- Develop multi-channel platform to deliver training effectively
- Cross function communication, sharing and alignments.
- Other duties and responsibilities assigned by the Company when needed.
Key Performance Indicator
- National net revenue target achievement
- National show to close conversion
- National average net revenue per CC improvement
- New CC ramp up successful rate
- National CC turnover rate
- National Refund rate
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top