National Sales Director
National Sales Director
EF Corporate Solutions
Guangzhou/Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, China
Reports to: China Country Manager
- Spearhead EF CS’ aggressive expansion in your market by delivering assigned sales budget (30-50% revenue growth per year)
- Acquire new Key Accounts (clients with annual sales revenue exceeding 300,000 USD)
- Recruit top talent, secure full staffing and develop stars among current staff
- Create a performance-oriented culture which enables EF CS to become one of the leading B2B sales organizations in your market
- Ensure focus on key metrics, translate goals into actionable business plans on a strategic and operational level, hold people accountable for assigned responsibilities
- Align internal resources and ensure successful cooperation between Pre-sales, Sales, and Operations functions
- Build lasting, consultative relationships with influencers, stakeholders and decision makers in key client accounts
- Represent EF CS versus the industry, media and business community, as well as versus the EF organization – in your market and globally
EF will look for candidates with the following background:
- Proven strong track record of leading a fast growing B2B/consultative selling sales organization- Sold directly to top-management levels in your market.
- Proven experience in building client specific sales strategy including needs analysis, buyer profiling, competitive landscape and risk assessment that addresses critical business issues.
- Personal network at Senior Management level within major global, multinational companies and Government organisations (network within the HR community a strong plus).
- Deep experience operating at the most senior levels of a Fortune 200 Corporation.
- Strong experience developing and maintaining global, cultural, complex and long term client relationships that sustain results.
- Be a visionary in terms of where clients -by industry/geography/discipline are heading so we can get there first and lead them to victory.
- Strong negotiator, great with numbers and contracts.
- The ideal candidate will be able to work in an entrepreneurial environment; she/he will be masterful in influencing, driving and developing power in the most precarious of situations, and will not take Defeat or No for an answer to achieve the company’s goals.
- Global cultural experience – should have worked in different countries or in a multinational corporation or lived or studied abroad.
- Experience of working in a fast growing and dynamic environment.
- University graduate, preferably with a Business and/or MBA degree.
- Complete fluency in English. Second language a strong plus
- Constant over-achiever, highly competitive, creative and solutions-oriented.
- A visionary people-oriented leader with a strong desire to “create something unbelievable”.
- Has the ability, seniority and presence with clients to close a 1 million USD deal.
- Must be self-motivated, passionate, and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Has strong presence and solid influencing skills.
- Has the ability to develop long lasting business relationships.
- “Grows with growth”: Thrives with change and can manage to the continuous increase in scope that comes with the role.
EF is the world leader in international education. Our mission is ‘Opening the World through Education’ and so far we have helped over 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree. We have fifteen subsidiaries and non-profit organizations, schools and offices in over 50 countries and employ over 34,000 staff and teachers. In today’s increasingly complex and interdependent world our mission is more relevant than ever. www.ef.com
EF Corporate Language Learning Solutions is the B2B department within EF Education. With 45 years of experience in helping companies communicate better, EF currently works with over 1500 companies in 120 countries. www.ef.com/corporate
Back to top