Multimedia Intern in June 2017
EF Education First
Calling all creatives!
As a Media Intern, you will be key to helping coordinate the production of print, online, and video marketing materials. The intern will be based in Hong Kong and working with EF's Global Media Team. Ideal candidates will be passionate about all aspects of branding.
As part of a cross-functional team, you will be helping to create print, online, PR and video marketing materials aimed at EF's massive global student market. You should be a self starter who can work well with creatives, executives, and suppliers. Based in Hong Kong, this position offers a competitive stipend and the opportunity to travel to other EF offices (including but not limited to Shanghai or London).
Duties will include:
- Working with designers to produce ads and other marketing materials
- Copywriting and copy-editing
- Liaising with suppliers to manufacture company merchandise and gadgets
- Drafting press releases and maintaining press contacts
- Assisting with branding initiatives for multiple products
- Production assistant on video and commercial shoots
- Fluency in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and/or Photoshop preferred
- Familiarity with Final Cut Pro and video editing software
- Experience in print production a plus
- An eye for detail
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Fluency in any second language is a plus
Back to top