Multimedia Designer / Producer
We are looking for a self-motivated, results-oriented achiever who has a passion for wanting to learn or extend their knowledge of Design & video production. Working as part of the Teacher Recruitment and Training Marketing team your role will be vital in helping us recruit teachers from across the globe for our ever expanding schools business in China, Indonesia & Russia. You will need to have strong creative skills so that you can implement your own ideas as well as enhance those requirements provided by the team.
You will need to be flexible as the work will be varied and you may need to learn some new skills.
You will be working as part of a multi-national team, so will be a strong communicator. This role is based in Shanghai China.
- Design eye catching web ads, offline material, infographics and quizes
- Film and edit video content for Youtube, Facebook and our website
- Create info-video content
- Produce appealing eDMs designs
- University Bachelor’s Degree.
- 2 years’ experience of Photoshop, After Effects and Premier Pro or equivalent software
- Familiar with the process of video production including storyboarding
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English.
- A strong portfolio of existing work.
- Working Knowledge of HTML / CSS
- Knowledge on online marketing and design factors that affect conversion rates
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top