Maths Tutor / Subject Specialist Tutor
EF University Preparation Abroad is looking for teachers for a range of modules within their year-round University Foundation and Pre Masters programmes.
The Foundation Year prepares international students for university and is structured around A2 and AS course material. Teaching hours per week vary, depending on the subject and the term.
- Have a degree in the subject or closely related field at a minimum but preferably with a higher level qualification.
- Have knowledge of the needs of students working at AS/A level
- Be sensitive to the requirements of students from a wide range of educational backgrounds
- Be willing and motivated to participate in teacher training and other school staff events.
- CELTA is a plus
Teachers with experience in any of the following areas are invited to apply to this job:
- Subject specialism (we are currently recruiting for Maths, Physics, Accounting and Finance)
- Research Methods
EF Education First is a global education company focusing on language, academic, cultural exchange, and educational travel programs.
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 580 offices and schools across 52 countries, and having a global presence in 116 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 53 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be followed up and will ask specifically whether there is any reason that the applicant should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18. Upon interview all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily and proof of identity and, where applicable, qualifications will be required. Appropriate suitability checks will be required prior to confirmation of appointment.
Back to top