As a Marketing Specialist at EF Education Abroad Division your main objective will be to create and implement a multi-channel marketing strategy both online and offline in order to assure market growth of language courses abroad. You will also be responsible for tracking performance, analyzing results, adjusting strategy if needed as well as report results to the management board.
In this role you will report directly to the Product Manager and coordinate with Head of Marketing team and marketing staff in Zurich.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and developing online and offline marketing opportunities
- Implementing, reporting on and optimizing, all on- and offline campaigns
- Liaising and building relationships with a range of stakeholders, e.g. affiliates, suppliers and partners
- Build a strong digital and social measurement plan, recommending KPIs and a plan to track against them, with an ongoing “test and learn” mentality
- Have an innovative approach to digital – help us think in new and different ways, always keeping up with the latest trends
- Development of social media communities within target markets; ongoing community management/engagement.
- Develop effective reports and dashboards for all digital investments and for tracking results
- Drive the development and implementation of marketing campaigns
- Ensure marketing activities are done and implemented in the best way
- Organize and coordinate conferences and events
This position will require a passion for creative marketing, dedication, hard work, ability to multi-task efficiently and to deliver results while working in the fast-moving and results-oriented environment. In this role, you will actively contribute to the growth of the languages abroad division.
- A first experience in the Digital Marketing world would be much appreciated
- Knowledge and experience in following fields is a plus: SMM, PPC, SEO, content marketing, copywriting
- Event management experience
- Relevant business or marketing degree
- Experience with managing multi-disciplinary, cross-cultural projects
- Strong analytical ability and experience in campaign analysis
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in Russian and English languages, spoken and written
- You will also be extremely sales-minded, energetic and positive as well as very detail oriented
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top