Marketing Product Owner
Cultural Care Au Pair (a division of EF Education First) is seeking a passionate and results-oriented Marketing Product Owner to join our energetic in-house marketing team.
Who you are
You're an experienced Product Owner looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your skills and career in a great working environment.
You're a highly motivated individual who's passionate about using technology to solve problems. You enjoy collaboration and thrive in a complex environment. You have excellent communication skills and love working with customers, stakeholders and developers. You are an Agile champion and enjoy writing user stories and refining and prioritizing the backlog. You have the ability to hear what people are saying they want, but figure out what they really need. You work well on a team and others enjoy working with you. Execution and attention to detail are your super strengths.
- You’ll be the Product Owner for our digital marketing team.
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities.
- Be a thought leader for digital strategy within the broader organization.
- Define and track key metrics that demonstrate product success.
- Collaborate with the marketing team and the development team to understand requirements and create epics and user stories.
- Ensure that the Product backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all, and shows what the Scrum Team will work on next.
- Attend all Agile ceremonies including backlog planning, refinement, sprint planning, stand-ups, sprint review, sprint retrospective and release planning.
- Champion the values and principles of the Agile Manifesto and encourage others to do the same.
- You’ll be a good person, and generally fun to have around the office.
- Previous experience working as a Product Owner (experience on a marketing team a bonus)
- Proven ability to manage products in a complex environment.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Experience with agile/scrum methodologies.
- You speak enough marketing and enough tech to effectively work between the two teams.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a positive and upbeat demeanor.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Creative thinking with a vision.
- Attention to details.
- Willingness to travel on occasion.
Let’s talk about the Perks.
We believe that happy people do great work. What makes us happy? Things like:
- The opportunity to travel internationally.
- 25 days paid holiday per year
- German language class reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Fitness club reimbursement
- Free mountain, boat and museum passes for area activities
About EF Education First
We’re 43,500 small. We’re teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities—and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top