Marketing Online Specialist
Filling a pivotal role in driving the company’s market positioning, you actively contribute to the growth and define the direction of our Chilean activities.
This position will require a passion for marketing, dedication, hard work, the ability to multi-task efficiently and to perform in a fast-moving highly results-oriented environment.
You will report directly to the Country Manager as well as coordinate with a central Marketing team of 50 staff in Zurich.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and developing online marketing opportunities.
- Responsible for managing all communication channels with potential customers. Online Community Management
- Grow the online channels but also support in offline lead generation channels such as presence in schools and universities
- Implementing, reporting on and optimizing, all online campaigns.
- Liaising and building relationships with a range of stakeholders, e.g. affiliates, suppliers and colleagues.
- Drive the development and implementation of online marketing campaigns.
- Work with sales team to achieve annual goals.
- Establishing the short-, medium-, and long-term marketing strategy.
- Drive the development and implementation of marketing campaigns.
- Ensure marketing activities are done, and done right.
- Proven track record of Marketing in the Chilean market
- A minimum of 2 years in an agency, start-up, or internal marketing division department of a major corporation
- Relevant business or marketing undergraduate degree at a minimum
- Experience with managing multi-disciplinary, cross-cultural projects.
- Strong analytical ability and experience in campaign analysis
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in Spanish and English
- You will also be extremely sales-minded, energetic and positive as well as very detail oriented.
- Sales oriented
- Copywriting experience is a plus.
- Knowledge in advertising channels:
- Online: Emailing, Paid Search, Organic Search, Social Media, Blogging, Youtube,
- Offline: Partnerships, Influencers, Academic Marketing, BTL, Printed publications, Guerilla Marketing, Fairs and Events.
- Content marketing and social media communities. (facebook, blog, twitter, instagram, snapchat, etc).
- With basic knowledge in HTML, website building, photoshop and illustrator
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top