As Marketing Manager for Colombia your main objective will be to shape and implement a multi-channel marketing lead generation strategy both on- and offline to sustain and energize this market's growth. You will also be responsible for analyzing the results of all marketing placements and report to the management board.
In this role you will report directly to the Country Manager and coordinate with a central Marketing team in Zurich, as well as working with staff for this specific sales market. You will lead a Team of 1 or 2 staff.
Your responsibilities will include
- Identifying and developing marketing opportunities.
- Establishing the short-, medium-, and long-term marketing strategy.
- Implementing, reporting on and optimizing, all on- and offline campaigns.
- Liaising and building relationships with a range of stakeholders, e.g. affiliates, suppliers and colleagues.
- Drive the development and implementation of marketing campaigns.
- Ensure marketing activities are done, and done right.
Filling a pivotal role in driving the company’s market positioning, you actively contribute to the growth and define the direction of our Colombian activities. This position will require a passion for marketing, dedication, hard work, the ability to multi-task efficiently and to perform in a fast-moving highly results-oriented environment.
Qualifications and skills:
- Proven track record of Marketing in the Colombian market
- A minimum of 2 years in an agency, start-up, or internal marketing division department of a major corporation
- Relevant business or marketing undergraduate degree at a minimum
- Experience with managing multi-disciplinary, cross-cultural projects.
- Strong analytical ability and experience in campaign analysis
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in Spanish and very good English skills
- You will also be extremely sales-minded, energetic and positive as well as very detail oriented.
Do you have what it takes to be our next Marketing Manager? If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you! Interested candidates should apply with a cover letter and CV.
We are 40500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 53 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has continued to expand its range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our Language Centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Mandarin Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our International Language Centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation, whether in local host family or in a student residence.
Back to top