As a Marketing Manager for the Netherlands your main objective will be to shape and implement a multi-channel marketing strategy online to sustain and energize this market's growth. You will also be responsible for analyzing the results of all marketing placements and report to the Country Manager.
In this role you will report directly to the Country Manager and coordinate with a central Marketing team of 50+ staff in Zurich, as well as working with all staff for this specific sales market.
Your responsibilities will include but not be excluded to the following:
- Identifying and developing online marketing opportunities.
- Implementing, reporting on and optimizing of all marketing campaigns.
- Liaising, negotiating and building relationships with a range of stakeholders, e.g. affiliates, suppliers and colleagues.
- Drive the development and implementation of all marketing campaigns.
- Work with sales team to achieve annual sales goals, your main responsibility will be to hit the set lead targets.
Filling a pivotal role in driving the company’s market positioning, you actively contribute to the growth and define the direction of our Dutch activities. This position will require a passion for online marketing, dedication, hard work, the ability to multi-task efficiently and to perform in a fast-moving highly results-oriented environment.
- Proven track record of marketing experience in the Dutch market
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in Marketing including creating and executing of (online) marketing campaigns
- Relevant business or marketing bachelor degree
- Strong analytical ability and experience in campaign analysis
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in Dutch and English
- You will also be extremely sales-minded, energetic and positive as well as very detail oriented.
- You have proven track record of working with: Paid Search, Organic Search, Social Media, Blogging, Youtube and social media communities. (Facebook, Blog, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc).
To apply: Please submit your CV and motivation letter in English
We are 40,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 52 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top