We are looking for a results-oriented, collaborative, communicative, and passionate online marketing leader to join EF’s study abroad business and help take our brand presence and overall business to a new level in Korea. Motivated to work in a challenging, fast paced environment and grow with a strong team committed to excellence and quality at all levels.
This person will be accountable for delivering world-class results while meeting the growing demands of study abroad product portfolio and the increasingly competitive market in Korea. The role will focus on EF study abroad program market strategic implementation and ongoing business growth by leverage online platform, offline activities, internal resources and external partners.
- Develop and execute impactful and integrated marketing strategy to grow Korea’s study abroad business
- Work closely with Country Manager, and coordinate with Asia regional marketing and sales teams and local sales teams to ensure alignment of marketing strategy, online and offline
- Build and refine advertising strategies including budget, bidding, creative and LP, continuously across all channels to drive business outcomes.
- Provide a steady flow of sales leads through on and offline activities and measure the return on marketing program investments
- Plan and manage digital advertising campaigns across search engines, display advertising network and social media based on budget and goal.
- Monitor online/ offline campaign performance closely in a daily basis, and identify trends and insights for optimizing investment and performance based on quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Coordinate with local sales teams to develop effective product lifecycle promotion strategies across Korea
- Recruit and lead the local marketing team to execute the above
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree. MBA preferable
- Distinctive presentation and writing skills, in both Korean and English
- A proven track record in leadership and marketing, with a minimum of 3 years‘ consumer online marketing at senior management level and experience and knowledge of Korea market
- Strong influencing and communication skills - able to drive an agenda and build consensus effectively and collaboratively with departmental, regional, and global partners
- Strong project management ability
- Personal passion for international education and travel and online marketing, and a strong desire to develop future career in an international platform
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 500 offices and schools across 54 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
We are travelers, innovators, doers and thinkers. We are open and collaborative, we are dedicated and passionate – we really work hard, then play hard. We believe that education can break down barriers of language, culture and geography and we are proud of the role that we can play in that.
You are driven to succeed and will always go the extra mile for your customers, friends, family. You are detail oriented and focused on getting great results, but you don’t forget to have a good time whilst getting there. You are outgoing and positive. You believe that by being hands-on and passionate, nothing is impossible.
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you. Please send us your CV and cover letter in English.
Back to top