Do you want to work in a dynamic team with great support and sales focus at a world leading education organisation?
We are looking for a results-oriented professional who enjoys new challenges to work in our education company. You need to have excellent communication skills, be a team player as well as be self-motivated. The successful candidate will be responsible for a variety of sales and customer service functions. Key job responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Promote EF Vietnam brand and products through a host of online and offline media channels
- Manage and answer enquiries on Facebook Messenger, adverts and posts.
- Maintain the presence of EF Vietnam on social media platforms (Facebook & Instagram) on a daily basis, following Asia Marketing team’s guideline.
- Maintain the accuracy and updates on EF website, product sites and SEO pages.
- Translate, localise and publish articles on EF Vietnam’s blog to drive more organic traffics to Blog and grow the Subscriber base. Translate and review landing pages, campaigns, special materials as requested by Asia Marketing team.
- Manage and send monthly Electronic Direct Mail (EDM) in the form of newsletter to our database to promote products, special campaigns and offers, and requalify interests.
- Promote EF Vietnam’s events using Facebook adverts, EDM, social media pages, other relevant channels.
- Work with Asia Marketing team to develop the plan and execute online marketing campaigns to attract more leads.
- Plan and execute Academic marketing campaigns and activities on online and offline channels in coordination with other team members.
- Responsible for the briefing, production of Academic marketing materials, multi-product materials, EF branding materials; including but not limited to sales letter, brochures, posters.
- Lead events, office events, offsite sales events, school visits and presentations.
- Analyse monthly Digital, EDM, leads report to propose changes in strategy if necessary.
And other tasks as required by the Country Manager or department’s head.
- High level of personal motivation – a real “self-starter”
- Strong leader
- Goal oriented
- Team player
- Charismatic, positive and passionate in their personality
- Well-organized, detail oriented and proactive
- Proven ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Ability to prioritize, meet challenging deadlines and perform under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Energetic, flexible personality and entrepreneurial spirit
- Native in Vietnamese and fluent in English
- Minimum 3 years of correlative experience in marketing
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 500 offices and schools across 54 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
We are travelers, innovators, doers and thinkers. We are open and collaborative, we are dedicated and passionate – we really work hard, then play hard. We believe that education can break down barriers of language, culture and geography and we are proud of the role that we can play in that.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top