You will increase both brand awareness and sales for EF’s study abroad programs in Taiwan. You will accomplish this by creating, executing, and tracking innovative, multichannel marketing campaigns. You will perform insightful competitive analysis to drive your strategies; develop memorable print materials; create effective online promotional campaigns; update the content of all program websites; and oversee all social media accounts. You will also collaborate closely with colleagues in our central marketing team to enhance EF’s overall brand identity. You will meet regularly with senior management to provide critical feedback that enables EF’s programs to grow and improve.
- Develop and execute impactful and integrated marketing strategy to grow Taiwan’s study abroad business
- Coordinate with local sales teams to develop effective product lifecycle promotion strategies across Taiwan
- Create, launch and monitor campaigns to increase customer acquisition, engagement and retention, and leverage all digital channels to drive growth
- Track and analyze website, social media analytics and campaigns
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization, and optimize copy for paid Social and Search
- Research, recommend and guide team to create content based on analytics and ongoing competitor analysis
- Recruit and lead the local marketing team to execute the above
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Distinctive presentation and writing skills, in both Mandarin and English
- 2-3 years‘ consumer marketing experience with a proven track record in delivering results via innovative digital campaigns (digital marketing experience is a must)
- Prior experience working with multinational and understanding of the Japanese market
- Strong influencing and communication skills - able to drive an agenda and build consensus effectively and collaboratively with departmental, regional, and global partners
- Strong project management ability
- A love for international education and travel and a strong desire to develop future career in an international platform
- Passion for learning new things
- A flexible, entrepreneurial spirit
We are 40,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 53 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
Back to top