Our office is comprised of a young, dynamic team. We are travelers, innovators, doers and thinkers. We are open and collaborative, we are dedicated and passionate – we work really hard, then play hard.
We believe that education can break down barriers of language, culture and geography and we are proud of the role that we can play in that process. All our employees have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, but most of all love to have fun together.
Does this sound familiar? Are you looking for your next challenge?
If so, read on.
- Support in the planning and execution of campaigns
- Assist in the planning and execution of EF events, as well as promotion efforts for these events
- Manage and create interaction on our social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, EF Blog, Twitter
- Create and send direct e-mailings
- Liaise with schools to partner up for academic projects
- Find partnership opportunities and follow up on execution of projects agreed on
- Offline promotion activities towards students and other audiences, both through event participation and guerilla marketing activities
- Support in the management of our ambassador program
- Production and translation of offline materials
- Optimizing the web traffic via SEO, link building, SEA, social ads and remarketing activities
- Content management of the website
- Assist in the tracking, evaluation and analysis of activities done
- You are proactive and like to take initiative. You always see opportunities to improve.
- You are passionate about what you do and have a strong interest in everything that’s connected to online and offline marketing. You live to travel and always want to learn new languages.
- You are creative and think out of the box, but have an analytical mind as well.
- You are independent and easily adapt to an environment that constantly changes.
- You like to work in team.
- You are native in French, fluent in English; Dutch is a plus. Applications from non-native speakers will not be accepted.
- Preferably long term internships, but short terms (minimum 3 months) can be discussed as well.
- Dates can be adjusted according to the demands of the school. Preferably September the 1st.
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 54 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top