Cultural Care Au Pair
Location (Cambridge, MA, USA)
Please submit a cover letter with your application.
Are you an uber-organized, get it done kind of person? Do you like to find the answer to any question and get your hands dirty working on a wide variety of projects? Do you love working with people, and thrive on building relationships across departments?
If so, here’s what we can promise you:
No two days will ever be the same. Monday might have you working with vendors to quote out ideas for a new campaign. Tuesday might mean you’re elbow deep in excel, helping to pull customer lists, and working with stakeholders across several departments. Wednesday, you may be organizing and structuring content in our Intranet’s CMS to ensure that all of our audiences are always in the know and publishing new articles on our host family blog. Thursday could mean deploying a number of email communications and reporting on their effectiveness. Friday you may be responding to questions from our customers or helping to project manage new print materials.
Here’s what we want from you:
Communication is one of your biggest strengths and you enjoy crafting enticing copy or applying a keen editorial eye to a teammate’s prose. You are energized by working with people, which will come in handy as you will work across many departments and collaborate with other marketing colleagues overseas. You are independent, but also a strong team player who is willing to jump in wherever you’re needed. You should be equally comfortable working with strategy, creative elements, numbers and people.
At Cultural Care Au Pair, we love what we do, but if you ask us why we work here, we’ll tell you it’s all about the people. We’re entrepreneurial, we’re fast, we’re fun – and we live for creating lasting connections between people around the world. We’re a small team (inside a big company—20,000-strong in more than 30 countries) but we have big plans, and we need someone who thinks big to join the team.
You might be perfect for this role if:
- People want to listen when you talk and want to read what you write.
- Details are your friends.
- You love figuring out how technology can help you do what you do better. Bonus points for experience with a CMS, social media, email marketing tools, and familiarity with HTML.
- No job is too big or too small to deserve your best effort and fantastic results
- You know a little bit about a lot of things, and your curiosity means you’re up-to-date on the latest marketing trends from SEO to grassroots tactics. But when it comes down to it, you prefer to test and learn than to believe everything you read.
- You can make people laugh and like to have fun while you work
A few of our benefits and perks:
- Market-leading health insurance options
- 3 weeks paid vacation in your 1st year and 4 weeks paid vacation in your 2nd year
- 25% company match for your 401(k) contributions with Fidelity
- Comprehensive training and professional development
- Sunny open-concept office space
- Company match of your charitable contributions (up to $500 per year)
- Complimentary in-house language and fitness classes
About Cultural Care Au Pair
For over 25 years, Cultural Care Au Pair has helped connect American families with the largest carefully screened selection of au pair candidates from more than 20 countries. Au pairs provide much more than flexible, live-in childcare. They become part of their host family, and form life-long bonds that help make the world a smaller and more open place. Cultural Care Au Pair is affiliated with EF Education First, the world’s largest private educational company, focused on language learning, educational travel, cultural exchange, and academic programs.
EF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top