Marketing Campaign Manager/Junior Campaign Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for a newly created position within the global marketing team, supporting our undergraduate, masters, and MBA programs.
You will have a passion for marketing campaign management, be a meticulous organizer, and thrive in a fast-paced and agile environment. You should be able to harness both the right and left sides of your brain to look at problems and situations—we need someone data-driven without sacrificing creativity.
Whilst your priority will be to support the performance marketing & brand marketing team with a highly complex mix of one-off and automated customer email journeys, you will also be an agile worker who can dip in and out of online and offline projects as needed. As such, a keen appetite and experience with email and wider general marketing is preferred. Working with many stakeholders across the business you will be an excellent communicator with incredible attention to detail.
- Work closely and in partnership with Brand Managers to gain guidance on goals, customer insights, campaign/program launches, and execute the program campaign calendar
- Execute B2C integrated marketing campaigns to acquire and retain customers
- Manage the procedure, implementation, tracking, and measurement of marketing campaigns
- Brief internal stakeholders including technical teams, product managers, automation teams, creatives, digital specialists, and more!
- Can write, edit, and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns, basic photoshop/adobe skills a plus
- Create, edit, review landing pages, and website
- Repurposing content into different formats to maximize reuse
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including analysis and evaluation of KPIs
- Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and provide formal sign off if necessary
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns
- Execute and monitor A/B tests
- Keep abreast of current trends in marketing
- 2+ years experience in marketing/email marketing/campaign management roles
- Experience with software's such as SFMC Marketing Cloud, Salesforce, Tableau, Storyblok, Jira, Trello, and basic Adobe suite are preferred
- Demonstratable proof of working on multiple projects and meeting deadlines
- Highly collaborative with experience of working in a global/international company
- A quick learner who is eager to build their marketing competency
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercially minded
- Proactive and agile–will show initiative and responds well to change
- Likely to have a background/degree in marketing/communications
Position start date: June/July 2021
Please note that you must have the right to work in the UK to be considered for this position.
Hult is a new kind of non-profit business school that constantly innovates to meet the needs of students, employers, and society in a world that is changing faster than ever before. More than a business school, Hult is a dynamic and multicultural community that educates, inspires, and connects some of the most forward-thinking business talent from around the world.
What we do
Hult International Business School is a non-profit educational pioneer and the first triple-accredited US business school. Ranked by the Financial Times, Economist, Forbes, and Bloomberg Businessweek, Hult offers undergraduate, graduate, and executive education programs across its global campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai, and New York. The school’s philosophy is that business skills can only truly be learned by doing. By immersing students from all over the world in practical, hands-on experiences from day one, this fresh approach to education is creating a global community of confident, entrepreneurially minded graduates, ready to tackle the challenges of tomorrow.
Solving problems and overcoming challenges is what our students do: all year, every year. We bring together creative, open-minded people from all over the world to find solutions to the world’s most pressing issues by doing business, not just studying it. So they graduate with the skills and the mindset to be ready for anything.
And now we’re looking for a talented workforce that thinks the same way.
We seek to promote an environment for our students, faculty, and staff that welcomes people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, races, religions, genders, sexual identities, abilities, and personal circumstances in a spirit of inclusivity and belonging. At Hult, we believe that it’s through our diversity that we find our strength.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world. By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Equal opportunities at Hult
Hult is dedicated to actively creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing opportunity regardless of gender, religion, race, color, sexual identity, disability, ethnicity, age, and all the individual identities that make us unique. If you require any accommodation to assist you in the interview process, please submit this with your inquiry.
Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, empathetic, and highly multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we’d love to hear from you.
Hult International Business School is a 501©(3) non-profit educational organization registered in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) to award U.S. degrees. Students are awarded a joint U.S. and U.K. degree on successful completion of the program. The U.K. degree is awarded by the Ashridge (Bonar Law Memorial) Trust, known as Ashridge, with which Hult has a strategic alliance.