Marketing and Communications Trainee
Are you looking for a challenge during or after your studies? Do you want to kick-start your international career?
Entrepreneurial spirit, innovation, international thinking, creativity, flexibility, and passion are the critical success factors of our company and are part of our company culture as well as every single one of our employees.
We’re looking for an energetic young professional to join our Zurich Office from January 2017, as a Marketing and Communications Trainee.
- Traineeship duration: one year
- Administrative support of the Marketing and PR Team of EF Switzerland (German-speaking part)
- Support and collaboration in drafting and implementing Marketing and PR projects
- Collaboration at events, exhibitions, info meetings
- Projects in the area of Online-Marketing, School Marketing, Print, and PR
- Support with Reports and database
- Reports directly to our Head of Marketing and PR
- Support in our Ambassador Program management: Events, send out packages, calls
- Swiss German as mother tongue and good English knowledge
- Higher education in the area of marketing, economics, communications, business or tourism (Bachelor or still studying)
- International experience from language courses or exchange years/semesters are a plus
- Open, communicative, team player, positive
- Has no problem to approach people
- Keeps calm and track of things also when under pressure
- Practical and s forward when it comes to implementing ideas
- Analytical and entrepreneurial thinking
- Can work independently
- Previous experience is a plus
- Passion for languages and travel
EF offers a young, creative and dynamic work environment. We expect full commitment and offer a high level of responsibility and freedom.
We are 40,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 52 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top