Market Development Manager
Market Development Manager
EF Educational Tours
Your mission: Shape the global perspective of the next generation by creating outstanding educational travel experiences.
Who we are
- We’re travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers
- Global - we have a presence in over 100 countries
- We’re open and collaborative - not a cubicle in sight
- Dedicated – we really do “work hard – play hard”
- We believe that international experiences are essential to a 21st century education
Who you are
- You are a strong executor who can make things happen through collaboration
- Someone who has learned by doing, you believe in the power of experiential education
- You do things because they make sense – not because “it’s how we’ve always done it”
- The challenge of coming up with innovative solutions to seemingly impossible problems excites you
- You love the idea of travelling frequently for work, and find having less than a weeks’ notice to hop on a plane even more exciting
- 3+ years of experience in a sales, marketing or product/operations role
As a member of the dynamic Market Development team, you will work with a Market Development Director to ensure that your team’s tour portfolio is delivering a beautiful experience for our travelers in the region. Review existing tours to see what works – and then dive into customer feedback and insights to adjust, or completely redesign them to make them even better. Work with the team to strategically identify new places for EF Educational Tours to go, and build programs that are exciting, educational, and life-changing.
Be involved in every aspect of our tours: whether it’s working with our sales teams to train and prepare them for a tour launch, our operations team to create a smoother tour flow, or our marketing gurus to get the right message – you play an important role in putting it all together. You’ll collaborate with teams here in Boston and around the world to execute each tour seamlessly. From the big picture view to “no detail too small”, approach all your tours with one goal in mind: constant improvement.
In addition to that, you will receive:
- Competitive compensation and outstanding benefits
- International travel to experience our product, explore new opportunities, and collaborate with your in-country teams
- A strong voice within the organization
- A mandate to put your entrepreneurial spirit to the test and impact the business
EF Educational Tours has helped teachers and students discover the world through culturally immersive educational travel for nearly 50 years. For more information, visit www.eftours.com
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top