Manager/Director of Data Analytics
Manager/Director of Data Analytics
EF Educational Tours (a division of EF Education First)
Cambridge, MA, United States
Are you a strong team player with a unique mix of technical and personal skills? Do you want to work for a company that is fun and rewarding? Do you enjoy occasionally traveling for work?
EF Educational Tours is seeking a tech savvy analyst who will support sales for Educational Tours. Working out of our Boston office, you will be part of our Strategy team. To succeed, you'll need the technical ingenuity of a developer, the instinct of an analyst, and the communication skills of a sales person.
Who We Are
• We’re travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers
• We help teachers and students discover the world
• Open and collaborative - not a cubicle in sight
• We’re global - we have offices and schools in over 50 countries
• Dedicated - we really do believe in “work hard - play hard”
Who You are
• Data Geek- You love solving puzzles and digging deep into the details
• Inquisitive- You love to figure things out, where others may have failed – you find a solution
• Student- You love to learn, and have a hunger to constantly improve yourself
• Positive- You’re an eternal optimist, and you never give up
• Team Player- You want to be part of a team that motivates and inspires you
• Multi-Tasker- You know how to juggle responsibilities and are willing to take on any role that may require attention
• As a member of the strategy team you will be responsible for running analysis for sales, customer service, and customer loyalty teams.
• You’ll use SQL to explore EF’s customer data, troubleshoot potential data issues, and produce datasets that are vital to the business
• You'll collaborate daily with all levels of the organization from the VP’s and presidents to the sales managers and directors.
• You'll expertly translate the complexity of relational database systems into a language anyone can understand
• 3-5 years of experience as a data analyst
• Expert knowledge of Excel with an in-depth understanding of pivot tables and Excel functions
• Intermediate to advanced SQL coding
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Outstanding vacation time - 3 weeks to start - 4 weeks in year two
• 401(k) with match
• Complimentary in-house language classes
• EF club activities: ski trips, running, fitness, charity, and more
In your application, please upload your resume and cover in the same document.
EF Educational Tours offers international learning opportunities designed to provide students with first hand exposure to the world’s cultural, historic and natural sites as they study them. For more information, visit www.eftours.com.
EF Educational Tours is a division of EF Education First, the world leader in international education. Founded in 1965, EF’s mission is to open the world through education. To date, EF has helped millions of people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree. For more information, visithttp://careers.ef.com/.
EF is an Equal Opportunity Employer
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top