Manager, Paid Search
Manager, Paid Search
EF Ultimate Break
Cambridge, MA USA
Join a passionate and fun-loving team to inspire young adults between 18 and 29 to sign up for life-changing travel experiences across the globe. We’re looking for an analytical, creative, organized, and results-driven marketing professional to maintain and build upon a PPC program. You will come in understand the data, how the business works, why customers travel with us, etc. and help us cognitively make smart decisions. Strong foundational knowledge of paid search is required for this job.
You are (or aspire to become) a PPC Guru. You consider yourself a data analyst, and love interpreting numbers to make decisions that drive the business forward—not just generate more clicks. At the same time, you have a good eye for detail—an essential skill needed to lead the optimization processes.
Sound like you? Then keep reading because you’re our type of person!
- Own and execute the day-to-day management, testing, and optimization of all PPC campaigns on Google Adwords and Bing including but not limited to keyword opportunities, campaign structuring and targeting
- Provide in-depth reporting and insightful analysis of all PPC program performance
- Manage new campaign text and image ads (and testing plans), and work closely with designers and writers to ensure that ads are continuously refreshed and optimized
- Stay on top of industry and competitive trends and identify new opportunities to grow the business
- Evaluate and manage media vendors, develop and maintain relationships, and manage billing
- Must know the ins and outs of the changing PPC landscape with deep experience in creating, implementing, and optimizing PPC strategies
- 2-4 years PPC media experience including SEM, Google Display, Remarketing, and RLSA tactics
- Broad understanding of online marketing tactics and integrated campaign planning and execution
- Passionate about data, KPIs, and insights
- Very strong knowledge of Google Analytics and Excel with full proficiency of Adwords
- Desire to work in a small entrepreneurial, deadline-driven team environment
- Ability to generate ideas, multi-task and work independently Strong writing, editing, and proofing skills
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with Tableau
- Adwords Certified
- Travel and Ecommerce experience
The reason(s) you’ll want to work here
Aside from joining an amazing, passionate team, we offer killer perks (and this is the abbreviated list):
- EF product discounts
- All expenses paid international travel
- Up to $1,500 a year for professional development/continued education
- 25% company match on your 401(k)
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year, 4 weeks thereafter
- Charitable matching
- Generous health/dental/vision package
- Free in-house language classes
More about EF Ultimate Break
EF Ultimate Break is a division of EF Education First and is the easiest way to travel abroad for anyone 18–29 years old. Every trip gives travelers the chance to make friends, explore new places, and immerse themselves in different cultures—on fun, affordable, life-changing adventures.
For more information, visit www.efultimatebreak.com
More about EF Education First
Since 1965, EF’s mission has been to open the world through education. Today EF is the world’s largest private education organization—offering every imaginable way to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top