Manager of Web Marketing
- Cambridge, MA
Manager of Web Marketing
EF Educational Tours
EF Educational Tours is looking for a Manager of Web Marketing to help drive the daily operations and KPIs of our public websites, including www.eftours.com and www.efexporeamerica.com. This position requires an individual with a special blend of technical savvy and passion for delivering cool marketing experiences on the web. This role is based in Boston.
As part of the EF Educational Tours Marketing Team, you will play an important role in delivering targeted, dynamic website content to our customer base. You will help oversee business-critical strategies that include: optimizing website conversion rate; driving lead generation; creating campaign landing page; and delivering personalized web experiences. Some of the tasks you’ll be in charge of include: implementing, tracking and measuring online marketing campaigns; landing page development; A/B testing; content management and personalization; and, of course, bringing your own innovative ideas to the table. Your job will require learning and using our marketing systems on a regular basis. Equally important is staying apprised of emerging technologies within the marketplace.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2+ years of experience in:
- Updating content and using personalization through an enterprise-level web content management system. Experience with Sitecore a plus.
- Creating landing pages with highly dynamic content. Experience with ion Interactive (Scribble Media) a plus.
- Crafting, executing, and reporting on A/B and multi-variate experiments.
- Expert in conversion tactics and optimizing lead generation pages.
- Comfortable analyzing and reporting on results. Can use data to tell a strong story for a broad audience—everyone from a designer, to a marketer, to the executive team.
- Strong cross functional skills, and ability to serve as the air traffic controller for web experimentation across multiple teams.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tables, vlookups, Basic data validation, etc.).
- Knowledge of major marketing automation and CRM platforms a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, owning multiple projects at once.
- Experience with Google Analytics a plus.
- Web platforms: Sitecore, ion Interactive (Scribble Media)
- Analytics platforms: Google Analytics, PowerBI experience is a plus
- Chat/bot: Drift
- Microsoft Excel
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS a plus
- Love digital marketing - you have a deep understanding of marketing principals and marketing related KPIs.
- A true tester at heart. You appreciate the insights that come from A/B and multivariate tests. You believe in the numbers and the science of “better.” Things don’t just improve; they’re tested to be measurably improved.
- Quick learner - you can learn as you go, seek out opportunities, and implement new knowledge quickly and easily.
- A storyteller - you are comfortable analyzing and reporting on campaign results, and are able to use data to tell a compelling story.
- Able to deploy landing pages for multiple domains, across multiple marketing campaigns, with the ability to report on the performance of those campaigns.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and owning multiple projects at once.
- Some people may think you are obsessively detailed - but you just consider yourself organized.
- Great with people - able to build strong relationships with team members and clients.
- Comfortable working with strategy, creative elements, numbers, and people.
- Passionate about international education—you see the value in global education and travel.
- Don’t believe in cubicles.
- We give teachers and students the opportunity to experience the world through culturally immersive educational travel - and we’ve been doing it for 50 years.
- We not only embrace challenges, but we also thrive on them.
- We’re travelers, innovators, thinkers, and doers.
- We’re friends, co-workers, and a team that respects our skills and ideas
- We’re a socially responsible company and give back to communities worldwide.
- We have offices and schools in over 50 countries worldwide.
- Our company culture is entrepreneurial, vibrant and definitely unique.
About EF Education First
We’re 52,000 small. We’re teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities—and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities.
Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers. For more information about our career opportunities, visit www.careers.ef.com.
Back to top