Local Transport Coordinator
EF Educational Ltd
London, United Kingdom
As a Local Transport Coordinator in the London Regional Office your responsibilities will be varied throughout the season. You will play an integral role in the daily operations of the office with a main focus on managing local transportation for all tour groups visiting London. As part of a team, you will help support over 250 Tour Directors (TDs) who work as independent contractors as they lead groups of students and teachers across the UK, Ireland and into continental Europe.
The position is offered on a short-term contract from February until the end of July with some flexibility in start and end dates.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Managing inventory of 10,000+ Visitor Oyster cards
- Liaising with Tour Directors to assign, deliver and collect Oyster cards
- Distributing 7-day travelcards according to internal system allocation
- Liaise with Operations staff in Lucerne to maintain supply of London Travelcards and Paris Metro tickets
- Organise and distribute train tickets for travel between cities
- Support team by assisting with other office responsibilities such as TD payments, problem-solving and support for TDs on tour.
- Fluent in English
- University degree or similar
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, experience with Microsoft Excel is preferable
- Strong initiative with proven problem solving skills
- Nothing is impossible attitude
- UK or EU National or permission to work in the United Kingdom without restriction
EF’s mission is opening the world through education.
With programs focusing on language, academics and cultural experience EF operates 500 schools and offices in 53 countries. To date we’ve helped millions of people learn a new language, discover the world or earn an academic degree
For 50 years EF Educational Tours has helped teachers and students from North America discover the world through culturally immersive educational travel. Through experiential learning they gain new perspectives, develop important 21st century skills and become true global citizens all at the guaranteed lowest price. www.eftours.com
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top