Local Teacher - EF Tianjin
Local English Teacher- Tianjin
EF Kids & Teens Schools, (Tianjin), China
As an English Teacher at EF English First Kids & Teens, you will join our academic team together with international teachers to deliver high quality English lessons and academic services to our students from 3-18 years old.
The Teacher position is an essential and key position in EF schools. The responsibilities mainly include preparing and delivering lessons, administering and reporting students’ learning progress and coordinating with other functions to maintain effective relations.
· Prepare and carry out lessons as assigned by the Director of Studies
· Correct, record and administer the results of quizzes, tests, assessments and progress reports for students
· Communicate students’ progress and action plans with parents via phone and parent-teacher meetings
· Assist in the placement testing and interviewing for new students’ enrollment
· Carry out academic events including demo lessons and parent communication
· Attend teacher training presentations and workshops for own development
· Substitute for absent colleagues, perhaps at short notice, on or off-site
· Bachelor Degree or above, preferred major in English, Education, TESOL, Applied Linguistics or relevant area
· TEFL/CELTA certificate or National Teacher Certificate
· Command excellent communicative skills in English at CEFR B2 prefer TEM8 or equivalent
- Highly motivated, confident and outgoing
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills and is pro-active and driven
- A team player who is friendly, approachable and supportive
- Committed to continuing professional development (self and staff)
- Flexible, able to work under pressure and adapt to change
- Professional, punctual, reliable and of smart appearance
EF Kids & Teens is a leading company in the fast growing and promising ESL market of kids and teenagers. We provide first class quality of teaching and service to the customers and value people who are passionate about English education for children and skillful of doing their jobs.
EF stands for "Education First". Founded in 1965 by entrepreneur Bertil Hult, EF is now the world’s largest private educational organization. With a mission to break down barriers in language, culture and geography, EF has helped over 15 million people to learn a new language, discover the world, or earn an academic degree. EF operates 500 schools and offices in 53 countries with 40,000 employees. To date, "Education First" is more than our company name. It is our corporate passion.
EF is an equal-opportunity employer. If you decide to join EF, we promise you a rewarding career where you can make a difference. To keep up with our worldwide growth, we are looking to hire more global entrepreneurs who want to drive business, break new ground, and see the world. If you think this could be you, then contact us and send your CV to (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Back to top