Local Program Leader
Local Program Leader
EF International Language Schools-Summer Camps
Bellevue, Redmond, Bothell, Mill Creek, Lacey, Duvall, Maple Valley
2-4 Weeks Summer 2017
Who You Are
Are you bold, confident and charismatic….fun-loving with non-stop energy?
Do you love leading, working with and coaching young people?
Are you passionate about cultural exchange and international education?
If so, this role could be the one for you.
Work side-by-side with international staff for 2-4 weeks this summer to lead activities, field trips and social events for groups of 17-34 international students. From leading student activities to organizing sport tournaments this is a high-energy, non-stop kind of summer job that is as rewarding and fun as it is challenging.
- Organize, plan and lead a full schedule of activities, games, sports, field trips and host family parties.
- Assist with student arrivals and departures including staying overnight at airport hotel if needed.
- Deal with problems and emergency situations should they arise.
- Work effectively within a team to deliver excellence in customer experience.
- Ensure the safety and well-being of students at all times.
- Provide high level of customer service and effective communication to volunteer host families whom our students live with.
- Help solve and mitigate any issues that might arise for students or host families.
- Enthusiastic, confident and energetic.
- A natural leader with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and punctual.
- Goes above and beyond, never settling for status quo.
- Comfortable leading activities, social events, sports activities and excursions for groups of 17-34 students.
- Knowledge of the local area preferred.
- Able to attend 2-day training prior to contract commencing.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top