Local Partnership Marketing Manager
Local Partnership is one of EF’s newest Marketing projects, an innovative Marketing approach aiming to achieve brand visibility and traffic/leads generation in a highly cost-efficient fashion, by forming alliance with various reputable multinational, Chinese companies, and local merchants.
Be the owner of National Partnership. Be the leader and central coordinator of Local Partnership, providing support and guidance to region’s Local Partnership MM.
- Local Partnership
- Coordinate with cities’ LP MM, find resources and solutions to help answer cities’ partner needs
- Provide strategy and guidance to cities’ LP MM on fine-tuned customer development strategy and activation mechanism
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Commerce, Marketing, Advertising or related majors
- Minimum 8 years working experience in Consumer Goods Marketing. Multinational FMCG companies’ Marketing experience in Brand Building, Communication & Activation Management is a strong plus.
- Excellent in Reading, Written and Oral English
- Ability to identify issues and opportunities in a logical manner and finding resources to address them to bring back financial results.
- Ambitious, self-motivated and with high sense of responsibilities
- Excellent presentation skill, inter-personal communication skill which facilitates internal and external cooperation
- Comfortable with target meeting working environment
EF is an equal opportunity employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you. For more information, visit careers.ef.com
Back to top