Local ESL Teacher
Local ESL Teacher
EF International Language Centers
EF International Language Center of English is currently recruiting part-time ESL teachers to teach at our International Language Center on our Tarrytown, New York campus.
We have available, part-time teaching positions on a semi-regular basis. Special consideration will be afforded to those applicants looking for long-term employment.
We offer a variety of different teaching schedules, including mornings and afternoons, along with partial-week schedules. Curriculum, supplemental resources, and both initial and ongoing training are provided.
EF New York provides ongoing professional development to our instructors in the field of English language teaching.
- Are you passionate about traveling and languages? Do you believe that students studying abroad can have the experience of a lifetime? Are you dynamic, outgoing, and energetic?
- Are you an ESL teacher looking to supplement your income in an international student environment, interacting with students of varying ages from over 40 countries?
- Have you recently completed TESOL or CELTA training and are looking to put your new skills and training into practice while receiving developmental feedback from experienced, nurturing ESL professionals?
- Are you retired from full-time teaching, yet still yearn for the classroom dynamic of working with students and honing their English language skills?
- Do you possess the ability to think quickly on your feet and connect with a group of young learners while using state-of-the-art English language teaching materials to facilitate language acquisition?
- Have you taught English abroad and miss the involvement with students mastering another language and acting as a representative of American culture?
- Language teaching experience, preferably ESL
- Special consideration given to candidates with CELTA, DELTA, TESOL, or EFL training.
- Experience with standardized ESL exams, such as TOEFL, IELTS, and Cambridge.
About EF Education First
We’re 43,500 small. We’re teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities—and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top