Lead Web Developer
Lead Web Developer
EF Cultural Exchange Technology
EF Education First is a world leader in international education. We have the resources and knowledge of a large global company but operate with the speed and mentality of a startup. We are looking for a creative and driven senior technical leader who has experience building and architecting enterprise web applications.
As part of this truly global team, you’ll work out of our Cambridge office, but interface regularly with our team in Lucerne, Switzerland - as well as help develop the digital experience for `twenty-three different operating markets worldwide.
If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you.
The successful candidate:
- Has a passion for developing and architecting websites and web services with the latest, modern techniques
- An ideal candidate has good communication skills and likes to be in a coach/mentor position.
- Must be a team player who understands the importance of teamwork, collaboration, and open communication
- Has a drive for excellence in his/her work, is highly organized, detailed-oriented, thorough, and follows through on commitments
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience with .NET, specifically C# or Java
- Experience and interest in Domain Driven Design, Unit Testing, Inversion of Control, and Agile Development.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented concepts
- Experience with a micro service architecture is a plus
- A solid understanding of web standards and best practices for usability, maintainability, and testability
About EF Education First
EF stands for “Education First”. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people transform their lives by opening the world through education. Today we’re the world’s largest private education company offering every imaginable way to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture, or earn an academic degree. For more information, visit http://www.ef.com/careers.
Back to top