Lead Software Engineer
WHO WE ARE – A SNEAK PEEK INTO OUR HISTORY
A young Swedish man named Bertil Hult started a small company called Europeiska Ferieskolan (European Holiday School – EF for short) in the year 1965 which subsequently got changed to Education First, having a direct reflection to the Organization’s evolution into a Global Education Company.
Our reach today has had a massive increase where we now have successful operations in 51 countries with more than 46,500 employees which are not limited to the Technical Teams, Office and School Staff including Part Time Teachers. We exhibit pride in being the World Leader in International Education and we have constantly paving new roads for learning by utilizing the mix of Technology, Education and Design.
Keeping that in mind, we initiated of operations in the year 2008 in Bangalore with a view to grow our Technical Stack and keeping our primary focus to building Innovative and ground-breaking solutions which would enhance our Growth and Business.
YOUR CHALLENGE – A VIEW OF WHAT WE EXPECT YOU TO VISUALIZE
YOUR TEAM – WHO ARE YOUR CO-INNOVATORS
An amazing and energetic bunch of Talented Developers in Bangalore -
- Who have experience in windows and web application development and also are skilled in the utilization of various emergent technologies.
- Who work day in and out with Super Supportive Business Users and Product Owners located in Zurich, Switzerland.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES – YES! THIS IS WHAT YOU SHALL BRING TO THE TABLE
Along with your extra-ordinary Innovative Talent, you shall be Responsible to:
- Design, Develop, Test and Implement solutions in Salesforce which are not limited to Enhancements, Writing Unit Test Cases, Redesigning/Improving the existing Implementation set.
- Implement solutions with different design patterns and object oriented concepts.
- Work on NodeJs.
- Partner with Development Team Members to ensure timely delivery of work to business stakeholders.
- Help us to provide improvements in the Salesforce technologies by doing continues research of new features available in the ecosystem.
MINDSETS AND INTERPERSONAL SKILL SETS - THE MOST IMPORTANT PART WE WANT TO SEE IN YOU
- You will be part of a Global Distributed team and we expect you to bring in A Global Mindset.
- You have excellent communication skills – Not just spoken but also written.
- You are a Team Player – who is part of a successful cross functional team having a composition of Developers, QAs, BAs and Admins.
- Most importantly You are sensitive to cultural differences in globally spread teams.
- Have Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR – THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE
- Be an Energetic and Innovative Engineer who has an inclining passion towards Technology.
- Have 6-7 years of experience in Salesforce and other web technologies.
- Have Good knowledge on Salesforce Lightning.
- Working knowledge of Git source control and git-flow methodology.
- Working knowledge of Continuous Integration/Deployment tools (DevOps).
Passionate towards browser rendering optimization, website performance, responsive web design and browser compatibility.
Back to top