Lead Mobile Graphics Engineer
Education First (EF) is an international language learning company. EF EdTech is the division whose mission is to revolutionize the ways students, parents and teachers engage with their subject and with one another.
The EF studio in Shanghai - the hub of the global software development operation - expects a Senior Mobile Graphics developer to build beautifully animated and fun application on both iOS and Android.
EF EdTech is seeking someone who has the passion to create stunning applications on both iOS and Android by leveraging technology like Unity3D, OpenGL and etc. It is not overly concerned about the tech stacks you may have used but see any experience with cloud, modern web as a plus.
- Design, prototype, implement, test and troubleshoot a set of common components for 3D/2D visualization/graphics engine for mobile platform
- To be a senior member or leader of a small team with similar passion and technical caliber to build mobile applications for EF customer.
- Estimate schedules for projects undertaken and complete them on time, adhering to pre-determined specification and quality standards
- Work closely with product group in unit level testing and problem resolution
- 8+ years software engineering experience
- 3+ years’ experience on Unity or similar technology
- BSc, BEng in Computer Science, other technical subject, or equivalent qualification or technical experience a plus
- Expertise on iOS or Android graphics development, and familiar with OpenGL/OpenGL ES, Unity3D or related technology
- Strong programming skills with C++/C# or other object oriented programming language
- Comprehensive technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design and implementation
- Good analytical and design skills at product level
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
Nice to Have
- Knowledge on Direct3D and Windows graphics development
- Knowledge on AR/VR
Back to top