Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager
Are you a traveler, innovator, doer and thinker? Do you believe education can open the world?
Step out of your comfort zone and join a fun dynamic team that is passionate about changing people’s lives.
As a Key Account Manager your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to identifying, prospecting, developing and closing key clients, accounting for all phases of the sales process.
You are driven to succeed and will always go the extra mile for your customers, friends, and family. Job satisfaction is very important for your happiness. You are focused on getting great results, but you don’t forget to have a good time whilst getting there. You are outgoing and positive. You are great at whatever you put your mind to, but that never makes you arrogant. You believe that nothing is impossible. You are passionate about travelling and meeting people from all over the world.
If this sounds like you, we would love to connect!
- Preferable a Bachelor`s degree in business, or administration
- Global cultural experience – would have worked in another country or lived or studied abroad
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Minimum 2 years’ sales experience
- The ideal candidate will be able to work in an entrepreneurial environment; she/he will be masterful in influencing, driving and developing power in the most precarious of situations, and will not take Defeat or No for an answer to achieve the company’s goals.
- Strong pipeline management skills.
- Strong presence with solid influencing skills.
- Ability to develop long lasting business relationships.
You are great at:
- Negotiating / Listening / Identifying win win solutions / and have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Communicating and connecting with people
- Meeting goals and working under pressure
- Being hungry to develop new business – tenacity and persistence.
- Constantly over-achieving, highly competitive, creative and solutions-oriented.
- Being self-motivated, passionate, and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Enjoying a challenge and a fast paced international corporate culture.
A day in a life of a Key Account Manager
- Reach weekly and monthly sales targets and other predefined KPIs
- Provide excellent pre-and post-sales customer service and support
- Participate in events that build brand awareness and increase customer interest
- Manage our customer database to increase sales
- Work and perform in a ‘glocal’ organization with young and energetic colleagues
- Weekend shifts are occasionally required
- You will generate revenue while developing insight into a fast-growing, international business, working with corporate clients.
- Develop and maintain a personal network at executive level companies.
- As a key member of the team, participate in the development and implementation of the strategic sales plan for Mexico.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top