Junior Web Analyst
We are seeking an Junior Digital Analyst to collaborate and work closely with local marketing teams as well as the Creative Studio, Social, SEO & SEM, CRM and Mobile teams in London. This person will assist and conduct online behaviour analysis (web analytics), edit and author web assets and setup a/b tests for global marketing campaigns and local markets/central function initiated projects. Tasks require a strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines. He/she will also work as part of the Global Marketing team on concept, realisation and analysis of ambitious marketing campaigns aiming at generating direct sales as well as leads and retention campaigns.
- Working with Director of Analytics to define weekly/monthly/quarterly KPIs for online campaigns and ecommerce performance.
- Working with Director of Analytics to design and create custom reports in analytic platforms to measure such performances.
- Analyse data and make recommendations, using a variety of tools to evaluate overall performance of online campaigns and site designs.
- Working with Director of Analytics to continuously refine: Customer segmentations, Retention values and Lifetime values.
- Work with all market local/central functional teams to help define web asset optimization plans for marketing efforts.
- Carrying out A/B and multivariate test scenarios with local market stakeholders.
- Present findings and recommendations to market stakeholders and central functional teams.
- Solid analytics and problem solving skills with a minimum of 1-2 years of experience working in digital analytics.
- Ability to interpret data and transform information into meaningful conclusions and recommendations.
- Experience with using reporting /web analytics tools such as Omniture, Google Analytics, SalesForce and Qlikview.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing tools such as Omniture Test&Target , Google Website Optimizer, Optimizely.
- A proactive, constructive, and committed attitude; demonstrates great follow-through.
- Solid time management skills demonstrated by the ability to execute on multiple projects while working on a tight deadline.
- Solid cross-culture communication and cross-function collaboration skills a must.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills a core must
Additional Skills & Experiences:
- Knowledge of HTML & SQL would be a definite advantage
- A good understanding of SEO & SEM methodology
- Knowledge of another language an advantage
- Sales-minded, with sound understanding of lead generation
- Understanding of user experience best practices.
- Goal-oriented, self-motivated, creative, flexible and adaptable to new situations
- Strong relationship building and team working skills –including cross functional and remote teams
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Thorough and meticulous attention to detail
- An inquisitive mind, whom is eager to learn & innovative
- A drive to solve difficult questions
- A real team player
- Excellent communication skills that allow you to verify your understanding of what you are being asked to do and articulate the findings of what you have done
- Confidence to question – not accepting propositions or assumptions without challenging their validity
- Enthusiastic and positive approach to resolving challenges
- A commitment to see assignments through from inception to implementation
- The ability to work independently (but never in isolation)
Benefits & Fun Stuff:
- Work in a Multinational Office (30 different nationalities)
- Work with Passionate People
- 25 Days Holidays
- Pension Salary Sacrifice Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Child Care Voucher
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Discounts at selected local Restaurants, Shops, Hair & Beauty, Sports & Fitness
- Office Free Gym, Pilates & Yoga
- EF Football Fridays
- Career Opportunities Internationally
- Monthly Happy Hour in Office
- Summer & Christmas Party - ‘no expenses spared’
We are 40,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 52 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
Back to top