Junior Sales Consultant
As a part time sales consultant in our International Language Schools team, your tasks will vary from day to day and from low-season to high-season. Your primary role is to sell language courses to our customers, and the target group is mainly 16-25, but also young professionals, 30+.
- Sales and customer service over the phone and face- to-face
- Reaching targets is exciting to you and a challenge you embrace!
- Represent EF Education First and our product at study and career fairs as well as information meetings
- Administration follow-up of your own sales
You will be working closely with your team leader and colleagues in a small sales team. This allows a great deal of influence on how you do your everyday tasks, but it also demands an ability to work and think independently.
- 1-3 years’ sales background – ideally telemarketing and business-to-consumer
- You thrive in a fast paced sales environment and have sales in your DNA and deliver great customer service
- You are a native Danish speaker, and proficient in English (written and spoken)
- Good written communication skills
- You have experience from direct sales and facing customers
- You know how and appreciate to work in a team as well as on your own
- Showing initiative and taking on responsibility comes natural to you
- You are goal-oriented, enthusiastic and empathic in all your relations
- You are competitive and count results – not working hours
We would like our new colleague to begin as soon as possible so please send your application and CV today!
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 54 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has continued to expand its range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our Language Centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Mandarin Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our International Language Centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation, whether in local host family or in a student residence.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top