Junior Project Coordinator
Junior Project Coordinator (full-time permanent)
Go Ahead Tours
Cambridge, MA, USA
Go Ahead Tours, an EF Education First company, is looking for a Junior Project Coordinator to join our team, working at our Boston headquarters. You’ll work closely with business stakeholders, designers, copywriters and other members of our Project Management team on projects supporting our global travel brand.
You should be a passionate, detail-oriented team player who likes to be in a creative atmosphere. You embrace a busy, collaborative environment and can wear many hats––and wear them well. You love the idea of travel and you’re energized by the idea of helping others see the world. You’re skilled at organization and project management and you are someone people can rely on. You want to be rewarded for your efforts and at the end of the day know that you’ve made a difference. You’re detail oriented, responsible, outgoing and responsible. You like checking things off your to-do list. You’re comfortable speaking up and doing what it takes to keep a project on track.
In this role you will work on the Go Ahead Tours creative team. This role is unique as it combines project coordination and production design knowledge.
- You will need to be able to make production-style edits (using Adobe Creative Suite) to a wide array of projects while coordinating overall schedules.
- You will work closely with copywriters, designers, marketing managers, and our product development team to make sure all our materials are up-to-date and accurate both in print and on-line.
- You will use a project management program (Basecamp) to create schedules and manage project progress.
- You will manage and maintain our stock-photo and digital asset library.
- You will work with outside print and promotional vendors.
- You will work within our CMS system to make updates to our website.
- You will also tackle various projects outside your role as needed to assist the creative team.
- Have a bachelor’s degree: While a degree in graphic design is not required knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is.
- Have 1-3 years in a project or production coordination role.
- Be betail oriented: you double (or triple) check everything you do.
- Be a wearer-of-many-hats: you’re an all-hands-on-deck type of person. This role will coordinate and produce many types of creative projects.
- Adaptable: you shift gears quickly and manage your time well.
- Collaborative: you work well with others and are open to feedback
- Driven: you’re confident, goal-oriented and take initiative. You are one of the last ones to leave because you hate to leave work unfinished.
- Technically savvy: you’re a whiz at learning new programs and finding the most efficient solution to problems
- Lifelong learner - you want to learn and grow your skills in project management
- Own a passport—you’re going to need it!
Back to top