Junior Graphic Designer
Junior Graphic Designer, Cultural Care Au Pair
Cultural Care Au Pair (a division of EF Education First) is seeking a happy & energetic Junior Graphic Designer to join our growing in-house marketing group. You’ll work on a variety of projects, producing designs and graphics for web, email, social media, sales presentations, and online advertising campaigns. A love for cultural exchange doesn’t hurt either. You should be passionate, curious and have a killer eye for details.
As an integral part of this global team, you’ll be based out of our Cambridge offices, but interface regularly with our international sales offices.
- You’ll help with print production for over 20 countries worldwide- from copying text, to preparing files to checking color proofs.
- The job will also involve supporting our sales markets with various requests; designing posters, flyers and working on different campaigns.
- You’ll help select, retouch, and color-correct photos
- You’ll collaborate with the internal marketing team and contribute new creative and design ideas to group brainstorms
- A minimum of 2 years designing as part of a marketing or creative team
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite
- The ability to work across platforms and mediums
- The work ethic to meet tight deadlines
- The ability to think conceptually and execute efficiently
- Openness to constructive feedback and a desire to constantly improve
- An upbeat can-do attitude, eye for detail, and flexibility
- A collaborative spirit and the ability to work well with other designers
- Knowledge in prepress
- Own a passport
The Perks (the short-list)
- 3 weeks of paid vacation to start, 4 weeks after your first year
- $1,500 for professional development/continued education each year
- Harvard Pilgrim health insurance
- 25% company match for your 401(k) contributions with Fidelity
- Company match of your charitable contributions (up to $500/year)
- Complimentary in-house language and fitness classes
- Unlimited sick day policy – separate from vacation days
Please include a link to your work/portfolio, with your application. Candidates that do not include a portfolio with their application will not be considered for this role.
Cultural Care Au Pair is a leading provider of cultural and educational exchange through a quality childcare program. We have promoted international understanding by bringing young people of the world together with American families since 1989. Learn more at http://culturalcareaupair.com/about-us/
Cultural Care Au Pair is part of the EF Education First family. EF is the world’s largest private educational company, focused on language learning, educational travel, cultural exchange, and academic programs. Subsidiaries include, amongst others: International Language Centers, High School Exchange Year, Hult International Business School and Educational Tours.
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top