Junior Graphic Designer
JUNIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
We are looking for a passionate, driven, talented, selfless Junior Designer to join the Cambridge team for The Studio, the in-house creative agency for EF Tours.
NOTE: Applications without online portfolios will not be considered.
- Have at least 1 year of professional experience at an agency or design firm.
- Are capable of designing across many mediums and channels (from print to digital to merch and beyond).
- Love to learn (and share) new things.
- Have a “I’ll figure it out” kind of attitude and approach.
- Get excited about designing things you’ve never done before.
- Are willing to jump in wherever and whenever the team needs.
- Put team above self.
- Look at every project, no matter its budget or scope or “cool factor”, as an opportunity.
- Prefer working in teams vs being the solo creative. We are a collaborative bunch.
- Can’t stand drama. We believe that positive collaboration makes the best work and work environment.
- Are the in-house creative agency for EF Tours. You can check out some of our work at ef.com or eftours.com (we can also show you a ton more work if you come in for an interview).
- Are over 40 writers, designers, video editors and shooters, producers, photographers, and more…across 2 different offices (about 35 folks in Cambridge, MA and 5 in Toronto).
- Can make anything the business needs and create whatever we can dream up, all in house.
- Are a passionate crew that focuses on making great work and having fun making it.
- Is the widest range of projects you’ll ever find under 2 roofs. And since we have no external agencies, we get to do it all—from 200 page catalogues to billboards, websites to videos shot in exotic locations, email/display campaigns to backpacks (literally down to the color and placement of every stitch).
- We do everything from production work to the crazy-amazing career-making ad campaigns and everything in between. But no matter what the assignment, we view every project as an opportunity to make something we’re psyched to put in our portfolios and show off to our moms, dads, dogs, cats and/or park pigeons.
The Perks (and this is the abbreviated list)
- 3 weeks of paid vacation to start, 4 weeks after your first year
- $1500 per employee for professional development/continued education
- All expenses paid international travel
- Free in-house language classes
- Annual team outings
- Apple Education Discounts
- Free nicknames (we tend to nickname everyone…so this will either send you running towards or, very quickly, away from us)
A tiny bit about EF Education First
The company was founded over 50 years ago on the idea that the best way to learn is to go out into the world and experience it. Over the last several decades, EF has grown to more than 46,000 teachers and staff in 500 schools and offices in over 50 countries.
Big, right? The interesting thing is that we don’t operate that way. It’s the best of a small company approach, atmosphere, and energy with the backing and support of a big one. Got an idea that will change the way we do business? Bring it up, and it can actually get implemented here. That’s pretty cool, and not something you’ll find at most other places.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top