Junior Enrollment Coordinator - Italian, German, Eastern European language speakers
We are looking for a Junior Enrollment Coordinator to join our fast-moving and ambitious European team based in London. You will be responsible for contacting and advising our European candidates, and as the first touch point with the school for many students, we rely on you to build our brand and reputation. We are looking for a confident, results-driven sales person who will bring experience and enthusiasm to a young team. You will enjoy being part of a young sociable office, be motivated to exceed your targets and want to be part of the schools continuing success story.
- Promoting our top ranked program to pre-qualified potential candidates
- Providing advice by telephone
- Interacting with candidates in a professional manner, in line with the brand values and principles
- Partaking in the marketing effort by promoting our events
- Supporting recruiters with advanced candidates
- Contributing to team coaching and development
- Fluency in English –German/Italian/Eastern European language is a plus
- Experience and/or interest in sales preferred
- Exceptional listening and communication skills
- Confident and professional phone manner
- Customer focused, understanding candidate needs
- Ambitious and target oriented
- Self-motivated, self-starter
- Willingness to learn and open to feedback
- Entry level role
- Working hours: Monday to Thursday – 10:00am to 7:00pm and Friday – 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Base salary plus on-target-earnings
- Great career prospects
Position start date: May 7th
Please note that you must have the right to work in EU to be considered for this position.
At Hult International Business School, students do more that earn a degree. They learn to see the world differently. By bringing together people, cultures, and innovative ideas from around the world, Hult is dedicated to providing an educational experience that transforms mindsets and careers.
With six campus locations in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai, and New York, and a student body of unparalleled diversity representing more than 150 nationalities, our students live a global education, not just learn about it.
It’s no longer enough to follow the paths of the past—that’s why Hult has designed a business school that looks to the future by focusing on developing leadership skills, challenging students with a future-oriented curriculum, and building the global perspective that only first-hand experience can bring.
Hult is accredited by AACSB which is known, worldwide, as the longest standing, most recognized form of specialized/professional accreditation an institution and its business programs can earn. Less than 5% of the business schools in the world have earned this quality hallmark.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world.
By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.
Hult International Business School is a 501©(3) non-profit educational organization registered in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) to award U.S. degrees. Students are awarded a joint U.S. and U.K. degree on successful completion of the program. The U.K. degree is awarded by the Ashridge (Bonar Law Memorial) Trust, known as Ashridge, with which Hult has a strategic alliance.
Back to top